Josh Journey: Darkness Totems (Original Game Soundtrack)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Composed by André Luiz Machado and Rogério Bicalho, the Josh Journey: Darkness Totems soundtrack features nearly one hour of original music created with a unique blend of Medieval, Brazilian and Celtic music kindly named as a "Post-Modern Brazilian Medieval Music for Science Fiction”.
All the songs were played by live musicians, including a Brazilian early music ensemble with different kinds of baroque flutes and recorders, fiddles, a spinet, percussion instruments and surprise toys, bagpipe, hurdy-gurdy, guitar and a vocalist.
Josh Journey: Darkness Totems is a hand drawn beat’em up game about four brave heroes, that use their skills to defeat the Nightmare Monsters using special combo attacks in a co-op gameplay. Available on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PS 4/5 and PC credits released October 28, 2022.
Original Music by Andre Luiz Machado
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by Rogério Bicalho
Shipping November 2023
- Grupo Uccelli
- Jefferson Leite – Fiddles and Viola
- Cristiane Carvalho – Alto, Tenor and Bass Recorders, Voice Flute and Bagpipe)
- Beatriz Pavan – Spinet and Hurdy-gurdy
- Leonardo Caire – Percussion: Daf drum, Alfaia, Castanets, Tambourine, Vibraslaps, Woodblocks, Temple Blocks, Djembé, Mini Gongs, Triangle, Sleigh Bells and other percussion toys
- Daniele Nastri – Voice
- Rogério Bicalho – Acoustic Guitars and Additional Music/Arrangement for "Darkness Shadow" and "A Final Revelation"
- Josh Journey's Theme (Alea Jacta Est)
- Swordsman Island
- City of Wind and the Tempest Fear
- Evil Tree
- Forest Shadows
- Black Sword Winds
- Waterfall Village
- Swamp, Magic, and Spell
- Darkness Claws
- The Sorcerer's Cave
- Inverted Ritual Spheres
- Sertão Celticus
- Northeast Sands (Tambor de Dunas)
- Cursed Creatures
- Rochas Místicas
- Dark Axe of Stones
- Factory Old Land Wheels
- Magma, Steams & Blaze
- Dragon Fight
- Volcano Ascension
- Evil Rusty Machine
- Darkness Shadow
- A Final Revelation
- Broken Refuge
- Light from Above
- Aria for Naphilis (Glory and Redemption)