Twelve Doors: Tribute to Noriyuki Iwadare (Compact Disc)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
From Grandia, Lunar to Langrisser and beyond, Get ready to embark on a journey of sounds, filled with nostalgia and discovery!
Celebrating 30 years of music by Japanese video game composer legend Noriyuki Iwadare. We present you a brand new album featuring some of his most memorable and iconic melodies, beautifully arranged for violin and piano. Performed by multi-award-winning pianist Benyamin Nuss, international concert violinist Shauno Isomura, and arranged by renowned composers including Michiru Oshima (ICO, Fullmetal Alchemist), Eric Roth (A New World: intimate music from Final Fantasy, Distant World: music from Final Fantasy) and many more. Also included in the album is a world premiere track ‘Overcome’ composed especially for this album by Noriyuki Iwadare himself.
- Theme of GRANDIA (GRANDIA)
- A Deus (GRANDIA II)
- Grassy Plains of Illusion (GRANDIA Xtreme)
- Romance at Windy Isle (GRANDIA II)
- Theme of Rihoko Sakurai (AMAGAMI)
- Player Phase 1 (LANGRISSER)
- SENSE (INGMAR)
- Lucia’s Theme (LUNAR II)
- The Sandy Beach of Gumbo (GRANDIA)
- The Final Battle (LUNAR II)
- TSU BA SA (LUNAR)
- Overcome (TWELVE DOORS - ORIGINAL)