Video Game LoFi: Kingdom Hearts - lost:tree (Cassette Tape)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Video Game LoFi: KINGDOM HEARTS takes artist lost:tree to the nostalgic soundscape of Tetsuya Nomura’s beloved Kingdom Hearts series. Songs featured on the album include ‘Face My Fears’ with vocalist Reven, ‘Roxas’ with Save Point and flutist Tabitha Louise and of course ‘Dearly Beloved’ with Besso0 to name a few. Other artists that worked with lost:tree on this album are vocalists Nila, Eleviisa and Aleyna.
lost:tree: "When making this album, I knew that it was going to be a challenge translating the music of KINGDOM HEARTS into a LoFi format. This series and the music always has a special place in my heart ever since I was kid and it still means a lot to me now, so picking only 10 tracks to remix was really difficult for me. This album is like a love letter to the game and I hope I was able to do the music justice with these remixes. Everyone featured on this album brought their absolute best to rework these tracks and I am very happy with how it turned out!"
Also available on vinyl and CD.
- Simple and Clean feat. Nila (from "KINGDOM HEARTS") [Lofi Edit]
- Dearly Beloved (from "KINGDOM HEARTS") [Lofi Edit]
- Face My Fears feat. Reven (from "KINGDOM HEARTS III") [Lofi Edit]
- Hollow Bastion (from "KINGDOM HEARTS") [Lofi Edit]
- Traverse Town (from "KINGDOM HEARTS") [Lofi Edit]
- Sora (from "KINGDOM HEARTS") [Lofi Edit]
- Passion feat. Eleviisa (from "KINGDOM HEARTS II") [Lofi Edit]
- Roxas feat. Tabitha Louise (from "KINGDOM HEARTS II") [Lofi Edit]
- The Silent Forest (from "KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep") [Lofi Edit]
- Don't Think Twice feat. Aleyna (from "KINGDOM HEARTS III") [Lofi Edit]
KINGDOM HEARTS is © 2002 Disney/Square Enix. Curaga Records and artists on this album are no way affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to Disney/Square Enix with respect to this album. Musical compositions are used with permission. Masters ©2019 Materia Music Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2022 Curaga Records / Materia Music Inc.