Video Game LoFi: KINGDOM HEARTS, Vol. 2 - The Ocean Between - foreteller (Cassette Tape)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Curaga Records returns to KINGDOM HEARTS with lofi producer foreteller: ten lofi arrangements of Yoko Shimomura and Hikaru Utada melodies, spanning the timeline of friendship trios. Features arrangements by foreteller and Save Point, and vocals by REVEN and Nila.
- Clear blue high-bias cassette tape
- Art by Red Coconut STUDIO, Layout by Isa Alcántara
“I started this project in March 2020, at the very beginning of COVID, finding euphoria in daydreaming headcanon scenarios of my favorite Kingdom Hearts worlds as getaway locations along a cosmic, supernatural road trip. It provided a great sense of escape from the loneliness of early pandemic days. I never could've imagined, back then, that the creation of this album would blossom into new connections and friendships around the globe. This album is a testament to the way the music of this beautiful series continues to connect so many of us across the vast Ocean Between, even when we're alone. Kick back, close your eyes, and enjoy.” - foreteller
Available on “Star Seeker” vinyl, clear blue high-bias cassette tape, and premium digipak CD.
- Simple and Clean (from "KINGDOM HEARTS")
- Destiny Islands (from "KINGDOM HEARTS")
- Sacred Moon (from "KINGDOM HEARTS II")
- Nachtflügel (from "KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind")
- Treasured Memories (from "KINGDOM HEARTS")
- Xion's Theme (from "KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days")
- Ventus' Theme (from "KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep")
- Cavern of Remembrance (from "KINGDOM HEARTS II Final Mix")
- Dark Impetus (from "KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final Mix")
- Don't Think Twice (from "KINGDOM HEARTS III")
KINGDOM HEARTS is © 2002 Disney/Square Enix. Curaga Records and artists on this album are no way affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to Disney/Square Enix with respect to this album. Musical compositions are used with permission. Sound Recordings © 2023 Materia Music Inc. LOFI VGM is a trademark or registered trademark of MATERIA MUSIC INC. All Rights Reserved.